Ceragon is a multinational telecommunications company, a leader in its field. We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Backhaul Engineer position in our Asuncion, Paraguay office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
You will work with a team of telecom engineers to provide value added services to mobile operators in the backhaul domain. To this end, you will:
· Document network changes in a proprietary tool to map the customers’ backhaul infrastructure, links and services.
· Create deliverables, such as reports, to inform customers of issues in their backhaul network.
· Work closely with customers to assure the satisfaction with the services provided.
· Collaborate specifying and testing functionalities as well as reporting bugs in the proprietary tool.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Engineering degree in telecommunications, electronics or similar.
· Some knowledge of microwave technologies. Although knowledge in other areas such as SDH, DWDM, MPLS will be valued as well.
· Intermediate English level: must be capable of reading technical documentation and holding technical conversations in English.
· Experience working in the backhaul area of mobile operators will be valued.
We offer very good conditions and a great development opportunity working together with highly experienced professionals.
Interested@? send us your cv!
We will wait for you!
• Educational background with Telecommunications and/or Electronics
• 2 years of relevant experience in telecommunications, with at least 1 years with optical networking.
• Detailed knowledge of DWDM transmission and devices.
• DWDM system knowledge including carrier equipment aspects and customer implicit requirements.
• Experience with planning, deploying, commissioning, and managing DWDM systems and the issues surrounding the network management, quality, and other customer related experience will be a plus.
• Intermediate or advance level of English
• Intermediate or advance level of programming is a plus (preferably in Python language)