5G Senior Radio System Leader
We are putting together a highly dynamic team with the best industry talent to deliver innovative solutions for next generation 5G networks.
If you have the skills, the innovative open-mind, the perseverance and willingness to deal with challenges and want to be part of our success, then we are the place for you.
- Design & develop Radio system architecture for Ceragon’s new mm-wave 5G NR Access & backhaul platforms.
- Be part of dynamic, professional and innovative core team leading the program.
- Participate and collaborate with the internal design teams and external vendors and partners in implementation, definitions and decisions.
- Define high level Hardware, Radio, Firmware, and Software requirement and architecture.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 8-10 years of combined experience as a System Engineer, RF designer and hands on manager.
- Experience with high level Radio system design from concept to a complete product.
- Experience in high level definition of RF, SW, HW, and FW requirements and accompany design teams
- Experience in phased array systems and implementations – Must
- Experience in managing/leading strategic radio components vendors suppliers and design groups.
- Experience in RF design & technologies, RF system, mixed signals. logic design (FPGA and/or ASIC).
- Experience with multi-disciplinary products/systems.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork, ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Self-learner. Ability to lead new projects from start to finish.
- Hands on
- Ability to guide and support other engineers.
- Creative, innovative, willing and able to absorb and share knowledge and ideas.
- Managerial skills.