- Grow Ceragon business in Indonesia.
- Hunt new accounts and diversify product mix in existing accounts.
- Sell on values differentiating from competitors directly and indirectly via business partners.
- Establish and keep close relationship with customers and partners.
- Work closely with pre-sales team to provide optimized value propositions.
- Present value propositions to customers and partners.
- Support Business Partners to achieve targets.
- Meet Order Booking and Gross Margin targets.
- Create and manage opportunity pipeline and sales forecasting using CRM system (SalesForce).
- Support planning and budget processes.
- Follow delivery with regular calls with sales operations.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of firm booking and Gross Margin.
- Achievement of revenue, cash collection and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by management.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution; Master of Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or/and Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum five years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experience in managing channels, partners and distributors.
- Experience in selling telecommunication solutions, experience selling wireless solutions would be a plus.
- Proof of record of winning deals.
- Selling on value and not focused on price.
- Able to think "out of the box”.
- Familiar with local culture.