Dedicated back office AMs allocated to specific Macro-Areas reporting to the regional sales persons
Position will be covered
· Acceptance of purchase orders from customers & cross-referencing pricing with customer price list.
· Submit purchase order to pre-sales & DM for BoM creation.
· Cross reference purchase order against Order Copy to ensure correct & approve.
· Keep local copy of PO’s received & OC’s booked
· Track orders from date of order to delivery – chase DM for updates
· Mitigate delivery issues with customer Set priorities on customer deliveries depending on customer constraints & timelines.
· Cross reference local copy against booking report on a weekly basis.
Customer Technical Queries & Design Requirements
· Determine customer requirements & gather the relevant information from documentation & from pre-sales in order to answer the customer promptly & concisely.
· Scope for project based requests & BoM creation working alongside the relevant pre-sales.
· Follow-up with associated colleagues to ensure all information required is collated. Validate BoM before submission to customer.
· Assess customer RMA requirements & process quote if necessary
· Monitor customer RMA process & escalate to RMA department when necessary
· Mitigate issues customers are seeing with the RMA process & chase internally for prompt resolution.
· Create customer quote based on their requirements & BoM creation.
· Validate pricing against customer price list if already existing or set target pricing based on NC requirements for each individual customer. Validate BoM to ensure all customer requirements are met.
· Run Swift Profitability Calculator on certain quotes where deemed necessary when NC is not known.
· Weekly salesforce updates to ensure the most accurate forecast is being projected
· Submit pre-sale requests for equipment under a tight delivery schedule to ensure that our customer is serviced as per their requirements.
· Fluent in the language spoken in the reference territory (English and Russian)
· Hebrew knowledge is a great advantage
· Previous experience in similar positions in a global company
· Knowledge of Oracle and Sales Force – An advantage
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Eng., Management
· Strong customer management skills
· Ability to troubleshoot problems and resolve issues
· Quick learning, team player, independent thinker
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management skills managing multiple priorities
· Service oriented
· “Out of the box” thinking
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
· 1-2 years related telecommunications industry experience
· Previous professional call center experience highly desirable. Successful experience in account management role supporting small to mid-size business customers
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent problem solving skills - ability to facilitate issue resolution
· Energetic, positive, and customer-friendly attitude
· Aptitude to work in rapidly changing environment - desire to adapt to changing work requirements and multi-task
· Demonstrates a positive attitude and acts with integrity at all times.
· Must be accountable and demonstrate a high level of concern for work output.
· Ability to travel regionally as required