AP JR. Accountant-HYBRID
As the world’s #1 wireless backhaul specialist, Ceragon Networks ensures that mobile and fixed-line carriers, as well as private network operators, have the cost-effective transmission capacity to deliver the voice and premium data services on which we all rely.” Ceragon is the #1 leading Wireless backhaul company in the telecommunications industry. We have an exciting new role open to join our Business Finance Team in NA.
The key role of Accounts Payable is keeping track of all payments and expenditures including purchase orders and account statements. This role includes financial and administrative clerical support for record keeping and reconciliation.
This position requires the candidate to be organized and have a keen eye for detail to spot any issues that may arise. Have strong data entry skills and be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
The role is an integral part of finance team of our North America Business Unit. This business unit has significant business in the US, Canada and the Caribbean, and is selling to some of the largest companies in the communications industry.
Roles and responsibilities
· Perform account payable functions including vouchering, expense reports, credit card and payments
· Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
· Maintain AP records and monitor supplier account statements
· Research and resolve payment issues with vendors and manager inquiries
· Maintain closing schedules and working papers
· Maintaining company’s internal controls policies and working paper
· Performs other accounting duties as requested by the Controller
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets