We are looking for an assistant controller to join our finance team
- Monitor parent`s company reporting, to ensure smooth delivery of day-to-day financial operations of banks, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, GL and statutory reporting.
- Involvement in monthly, quarterly and annual-end closing tasks.
- Preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations with all Company`s related subsidiaries.
- AD-HOC accounting related projects and process improvements.
- On-going Interface with external auditors.
- Involvement in annual budget preparation.
- Tax – compliance with local reporting requirements and tax fillings, preparation of quarterly tax proforma, ensure proper transfer pricing charges.
- Overseeing accounting procedures and internal control procedures, including SOX implementation.
- CPA from a Big 4 – a must
- 2-3 years of experience after internship
- Fluency in English
- Strong computer skills
- Able to accommodate global working hours
- Skills- Independent, details oriented, multi-tasking ability, team player, strong supervisory and analytical skills.