AT&T Senior Account Director
Responsible to lead the overall relationship and sales activities with the customer, with a focus on sales strategy, sales to AT&T and sales through AT&T (to other end-users)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the account team which includes pre-sales functions, program/project management function (pre- and post-sale programs), as well as technical support functions
- Develop a sales strategy around Ceragon’s portfolio (products and services), Identify the relevant buying centers and relevant use-cases and prioritize the strategic initiatives
- Make and develop contact with existing and potential customers regarding use of company products and services
- Analyze existing and anticipated customer requirements and promote consideration of company products and services to fill such requirements.
- Participate in the preparation of sales plans, business plans and product development plans.
- Responsible for setting the “win” strategy on all jobs.
- Work closely with Product Line Management to be kept informed of new products and other information of interest to customers.
- Provide constructive and meaningful intelligence on the competition, customer requirements, market trends and product features to the appropriate organization.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to management.
- Responsible for AT&T’s Customer Satisfaction through the whole Sales and implementation cycles, from marketing, sales, delivery, installation & commissioning, invoicing and collection.
- To use the tools available, such as Sales Force, to provide business information in support of sales activities.
- To manage “cross-functional” activities involved in the sales cycle such as pre-sales, services, customer support and finance.
- At least 10+ years successful Sales experience in Telecommunications.
- At least 5 years of sales experience with AT&T.
- Technical background and experience in telecom industry and data networks through knowledge in RF, Microwave and wireless products is desired.
- Excellent communication skills required (oral, written & presentation).
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- The ability to close complex sales must be demonstrated.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a C-Level executives.
- Proven stakeholder management and managerial skills.
- Ability to lead a matrix management teams in addressing customer requirements.
- Strong process orientation; well-structured and well organized, ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and adjust models in response to business events.
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively, meet deadlines and execute on strategic objectives.
- Self-motivated, high integrity, professionalism, and with the ability to work well with others and eager to be a successful, resourceful problem-solver.
- Experience working with an international company headquartered outside of NA.
- Requires extensive travel 60~70% as needed.
- University Degree in Business, Engineering, Science or similar technical field - an advantage.