ATE System Developer
Ceragon is looking for an ATE system developer.
- Be part of the ATE R&D team under the Engineering department.
- Develop and design Automatic Test Stations
- Perform test station development from the preliminary design to the implementation at the production line.
- Support production line Test Stations
- BSc in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in ATE development – Must.
- Experience in leading of Automatic Test Stations projects.
- RF Testing algorithms, techniques and deep knowledge of all kind of test equipment. (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Power supply, Power Meter etc.).
- Software: C#, C++, Delphi(high level – advantage), OOP(high level), Embedded( advantage ), Database knowledge , SQL.
- Knowledge in the following Protocols: TCP,UDP,GPIB,RS-232,GPIO,SDH/PDH,IP.
- Complete system solution vision.
- High Hardware skills, including: Digital, Analog, RF (must), Automation.
- Mechanics: High mechanical skills.
- Schematics: Orcad, Visio.
- High technical skills.