The role is available for a global High tech company
- Supplier’s invoices and payments.
- Managing FA.
- Managing AR
- Interfaces with various parties in the organization
- Relevant Bachelor`s degree
- 1-3 years of experience as a bookkeeper.
- Knowledge of Oracle software – advantage.
- Excel knowledge
- Working in a computerized environment in English
- Teamwork, cooperation, and mutual responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional attitude and eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Knowledge of the following is considered strong advantage (the role will grow into this direction):
- Run day to day finance tasks including accounting, bookkeeping, invoicing, travel reports, payments etc.
- Prepare and submit reports to local authorities – VAT, Custom and Duties, Tax, Social Security etc.
- Budget controls over entity expenses
- Executing finance procedures under company policy
- Maintaining and reviewing the accounting S/W – including General Ledger, AR, AP and FA modules
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually reports including P&L, BS and Cash Flow
- Support external auditors for periodical submissions (annual and semi-annual financial statements and tax return)
- Processing payments to employees, suppliers and local authorities
- Reviewing and processing of employees’ Travel reports under global travel policy guidelines
- Finance administration support to all colleagues, suppliers, customs and local authorities
- Provide & coordinate all finance information required by Director of Finance.