Ceragon Networks, the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport, is looking for a Budget Analyst to join our FP&A team.
In this role you will:
· Manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan, and modelling tools
· Generate and reviewing monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
· Analyzing financial data related to different operation activities, preparing financial presentations, and presenting to the relevant managers.
· Perform Ad-Hoc analysis as required to support the business.
Develop and analyze KPIs and business trends
You will need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics - Must
· At least 2 years of Budget control in a meaningful business, preferred in a public company - Must
· Possess high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management
· The ability to effectively consolidate present information and communicate with all levels of personnel
· Innovation and “open minded”- improve existing analyzes and creating new analysis to support the business growth.
· “Hands on” personality, high attention to details capability
· Complete substantial work volume under pressure
· Proactive, service oriented with a “can-do” attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines
· Good inter-personal communication and relationship.
· Advanced Excel modeling skills- Must
· Oracle experience – advantage
· Excellent English