Business Financial Analyst
NASDAQ High- Tech company is looking for Business Financial Analyst Part of the regional Business Finance team, managed by VP Business finance.
Need to deal with:
- Deal Analysis.
- Budget planning and control.
- Analyzing business trends.
- Perform in-depth pricing analysis as well as tracking and reporting of opportunities.
- Perform COGS analysis and other business-related analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance-– CPA preferred
- 2-4 years of financial experience in a meaningful business – preferred public companies/”Big 4” accounting firm
- Possess high level of analytical skills along with pragmatic problem-solving attitude.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and competency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Proactive service oriented with a can-do approach in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- “Hands-on” personality, high attention to details capability.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Team player: Good inter-personal communication and relationship