Business Financial Analyst–Student
We are currently seeking for a passionate intern to join our regional Business Finance team.
- Deal Analysis.
- Budget planning and control.
- Analyzing business trends.
- Perform in- depth pricing analysis as well as tracking and reporting of opportunities.
- Perform COGS analysis and other business-related analysis.
- Student with 1-2 remaining years to graduation (a must) in Finance/Business Administration/Accounting.
- Possess high level of analytical skills along with pragmatic problem-solving attitude.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and competency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Proactive service oriented with a can-do approach in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- “Hands on” personality, high attention to details capability.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Team player: Good inter-personal communication and relationship.
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken.