To support managing our customer accounts in Europe region including – Collection, Aging, Account reconciliation, Credit Management, reporting, interface with AR insurance agency.
Local Team Leader
To review the Region AR, to investigate late payments, to be in contact with internal functions – sales operations, sales person, HQ as well as with Customers.
- 3+ years’ experience as a collector
- Business acumen – ability to hold a discussion with more senior people, understand commercial and operational issues
- Good English
- Knowledge and experience in Excel
- Detail oriented
- To review the Region Accounts Receivable, to investigate late payments, to be in contact with internal functions – sales operations, sales person, HQ as well as with Customers.
- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable and invoicing transactions to ensure timely collection;
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
- Direct (and where needed, face-to-face) communications with customers to promote timely and adequate collection and credit management
- Intensive day-to-day contact with all relevant internal stakeholders (sales operations, accounting, sales teams etc.;
- Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth;
- Solid finance background and experience
- Solid international corporate experience, with B2B specific
- Experience from an international company (preferably Tech/Telco companies)
- Additional European languages – Italian, Russian, French, Spanish
- Experience with Oracle systems
Mostly desktop work – potential travel (10%)