Customer Support Expert
Wil be part of the leading technical group in the Global Support department with worldwide peers.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Respond to service requests from Ceragon customers and Ceragon peers.
- Support and lead our Global Support Center peers.
- Manage high-profile customer cases with significant business impact from start to resolution.
- Manage the information flow from regional offices and customers to and from company headquarters.
- Lead and manage product delivery from R&D to the field by management knowledge transfer about products towards regional offices and the Customer Services department.
- Replicate field issues in Ceragon labs.
- Take ownership of end-to-end product bug escalation, triage, prioritization, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Build successful long-term relationships with R&D and Operation teams.
- Communicate effectively with Engineering and technical groups to improve products and prevent customer issues (trends).
- Manage communications for mission-critical product issues impacting regional Services and Sales teams.
- Coordinate with Engineering and Manufacturing teams in product development activities.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
- Support Marketing team in developing sales and marketing strategies for increasing profitability and introducing new products.
- Conduct product and sales training for the Marketing team.
- Provide support for Marketing collateral, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, trade shows, and other promotional activities.
- Travel abroad up to 30% of working schedule.
By joining our team, you will be part of one of the world’s the leading and most influential wireless communications companies with Ceragon.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience
- Proven knowledge of Microwave / Radio communications systems
- Proven knowledge of IP Networking (TCP/IP and OSI stack)
- L2 protocols (VLAN, Q-in-Q, STP,LLDP, etc.)
- L3 Routing protocols (RIP, OPFS, BGP, etc.)
- Excellent English knowledge - fluent in reading, writing, and speaking
- Customer-oriented and focused.
- Electronic/Telecommunications/Computer engineer (BA/BSc)
- Proven knowledge and experience with L2 / L3, PDH/SDH and RF test equipment
- Proven knowledge and experience with Ceragon systems
- Experience in installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting of microwave communication systems
- 5 years of experience dealing with customers (support, presale)
- CCNA, CCNP or equivalent
- Proven knowledge of PDH, SDH, Synchronization
- Proven knowledge of SNMP, RADIUS, TACACS+, SDN, JASON API, SQL.