Ceragon is looking to hire a cyber security engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cybersecurity methodologies, practices and systems. Cyber security engineer is expected to have rigorous attention to details, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines. To ensure success, a cyber security engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, EDR, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and NAC systems. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network. In addition, the cyber security engineer will be a member of Ceragon incident response team.
We are looking to recruit for the position of security and network information senior. The employee will join the team and will be responsible for monitoring, operating, and improving the organization's security systems and providing solutions for internal organizational problems. The candidate's Key accountabilities are:
· At least 2 years of work experience as a Networking Engineer
· At least 1 year of experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
· Experience with configuring and managing routers, switches, and wireless (controllers and APs), load-balancers.
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
· Experience with configuring and managing firewalls, anti-virus, remote VPN connections, mail relays, and NAC.
· Understanding of LAN and WAN technologies, Internet, VLANs, DNS/DHCP, VPNs, NAT, IP.
Advantage will be given for: