The project purpose is to familiarize the student with the verification and validation (quality assurance) activity. Practically it implies testing a new functionality for a network device, included in a new software version. Equipment configuration will be mady using EMS (web), CLI (Telnet, SSH, serial), REST, SNMP. Testing implies finding bugs and validating the functionality according to defined requests.
The tested devices are latest generation equipment used for high-speed voice and data transport through broadband microwave links.
Throughout the internship, the student is guided by a mentor - an experienced engineer, who will provide support in order to gain theoretical and practical knowledge.
The student's activity will develop mainly in R&D laboratory, where individual setup will be available in order to perform the research/learning activity.
There is the possibility to continue collaboration, if the internship is successful.
Knowledge to be gained:
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.