Digital Product Engineering
Innovative telecommunication company is seeking a Digital Product Engineering to join the Product engineering team, that include:
- Transition of products from development to production
- Subcontractors production lines support & training
- Lead & Implement DFXs methods
- ECO and Zero Series SPC support
- Z.S &R.U preparation and escort (documentation for SMT and test stations , line flow)
- Yield responsibility
- Qualify follow
- Driving corrective & preventative actions
- The position requires periodical visits to production facilities.
- Knowledge and experience in digital circuits– Must.
- BSC in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience in digital – Must.
- Knowledge in operating Test Equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Scope, Network Analyzer) – Must.
- Experience in writing technical documents in English – Must.
- Good communications skills – verbal and in writing; High-level English - speaking, writing, reading.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Experience in providing technical support for introduction of new products into manufacturing.
- Experience working with Manufacturing, Quality, Process Engineering, and Maintenance on product-related issues.
- Experience in solving technical issues in production.
- Experience in engineering processes and PDM software.
- Team player with strong technical and communication skills.