Director Marketing, Private Networks, NA
The Director of Marketing is responsible for all marketing and communication activities for the private networks and mission-critical sector in North America.
These activities include:
- Developing marketing and communication strategies for the North American private networks sector.
- Initiating and executing marketing campaigns for successful and sustainable lead generation.
- Developing innovative corporate marketing and solutions marketing content.
- Managing participation in industry events, company workshops, and meeting customers & prospects to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Supporting the North American sales force in meeting booking, revenue and profit targets.
The Director of Marketing works closely with stakeholders in the North America business unit and in the Global Marketing unit to ensure the appropriate priorities are set and objectives are met.
- Conduct market research to better understand brand positioning, perception, and customer preferences.
- Leverage market research to produce competitive intelligence analysis.
- Map markets and develop a value proposition for each.
- Develop market and channels marketing plans
- Define solutions which deliver value proposition.
- Develop, manage and execute go-to-market plans which support consistent business growth, enhances brand equity and awareness.
Marketing communication and campaigns:
- Define year-round marketing campaigns.
- Develop key selling points, messages.
- Execute marketing campaigns with set KPIs.
- Generate sales leads.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team.
- Innovate and develop marketing and solutions marketing content, blogs, success stories, whitepapers and editorials.
- Define Web content.
- Special attention to thought-leadership positioning and brand awareness in all marketing collateral that is generated.
- Manages historical data, provides analysis on business performance trends and pushes the insights back into planning & sales optimization
- Sales Force Management
- Create Use Cases for the content development section.
- Solution marketing content for sales and channel sales teams
- Conduct business, network solutions and technical sales discussions F2F and in writing with customers and new prospects.
- Initiate and conduct sales and business development workshops. Be self-sufficient in engaging at all levels; from business value, through solution marketing and product marketing.
- Manage and execute Ceragon North America industry events in the private networks sector and in other business sectors as required.
- Generating sales and marketing leads out of workshops and events.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in general marketing, solutions & product marketing, technical marketing, engagements with customers and new prospects, preferably in a telecom business environment.
- Experience in successfully developing and executing innovative marketing and communication plans.
- Experience in mission-critical private networks businesses.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, resourceful and resilient, capable of meeting the expectations of a fast-paced organization.
- Action oriented, results driven manager.
- Deep cross-organizational support experience, team-oriented with the ability to build effective working relationships at executive and mid- management levels.
- Excellent managerial, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Science BA or Engineering B.SC – preferred.
- BA in Marketing / MBA.
Director level; direct reporting to EVP Global Marketing with matrix reporting to North America President.