Director of Network Rollout & System Integration
- Lead a team of experts in the domain of network rollout and system integration.
- Set and drive the company standards with all related network rollout fields such as installation materials, processes, tools, etc.
- Lead and set the engagement rules with Ceragon global field subcontractors’ contracts
- Take the lead in growing NRO and SI business.
- Manage a team of solutions architects which supports sale-engineers during initial customer engagement and then after full project low level-design.
- Manage PMO function and setting up the project management standards in the company global teams.
- Lead the governance routine for all global network rollouts.
- Drive continuous improvements in network rollout profitability and ensure the most efficient options are used during the deliverable lifecycle
- Drive performance driven culture in the organization to ensure all team members achieve their team and individual targets
- Work closely with peers to achieve the overall objectives
- Knowledge sharing within HQ and between the Regions
Field engineering and system integration strong background with business mindset
- Strong leadership style
- Ability to work and operate people and teams that report dotted line (matrix approach)
- Strong technical skills with multi network technologies (radio and networking)
- Businesses orientated
- Capable in driving initiatives with multiple departments and geographies
- Outstanding operational performance with excellent abilities to multitask and prioritize
- Strong English skills
- Team player with excellent multi culture skills
- Excellent people management skills with strong ability to provide guidance, direction, and motivation to his team
- Proactive mindset