Director of Regulation’s and Logistics’ Quality
- Global responsibility over regulation’s and logistics’ quality in the company.
- Managing and analyzing Comprehensive Development Agreement (CDA) and Nonconformance Reports (NCR).
- Summarizing the analyzing in reports with eyesight on recommendations for improvements.
- Leading and preparing the company for external audits for regulations and quality standards.
- Conducting logistics’ quality audits at external and internal suppliers.
- Ensuring the company stands in the latest regulation’s and logistics’ quality standards required by the contracts.
- Identifying and preventing quality and safety issues.
- Daily interaction with many interfaces, both global and local – suppliers, sub-contractors, company’s manpower, costumers.
The role requires traveling abroad.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Practical experience in preparing company for external audits
- At least 3 years of experience in quality management
- Fluent in English
- Experience in working with ISO9001 - MUST
- Experience in working with ISO14001 - MUST
- Experience in working with OHSAS-18001 – MUST.
- 5+ years Proven experience in Quality management
- Master’s degree
A team player. Quick-learner. Ability to analyze and understand impacts. Provider of solutions.