We are looking for a documentation engineer who will be responsible for:
- Preparation and maintenance of product documentation
- Preparation of schematic symbols and templates
- Maintenance of documentation archive
- Project and engineering support, Key Projects
- Managing company documents, and ensuring their quality, accuracy, and integrity
- Help the company to adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information and retrieve data more effective
- Contributing to and/or leading continuous improvement of processes
- Responsible for the quality of sub-systems of a design.
- Help project managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals, and related items
- Control, adjust, update, and produce project documents
- Bachelor within applicable field (Preferable)
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the field
- Good general competence within the following areas: 2D/3D CAD systems, PLM- systems
- Good understanding of Design processes.
- Being self-directed, have the ability to work independently and being highly motivated
- It is a fast passed and deadline driven environment, the ability to stay focused and carry out tasks within deadline and accurate manner
- Broad awareness of quality standards.
- Good understanding of the company’s and department’s business targets
- Good English language competence, both oral and written
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio), Bluebeam, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Reader, AutoCAD, FTP, SmarTeam, SEMI (Equinor), ProCoSys, Standard.no, NORSOK, ISO.
- Productive and result oriented
- Creative and solution oriented
- Structured and analytic work methods
- Open for changes
- Strategic and visionary