The ERP Logistics Support Representative will serve as the first focal point for ERP Logistics support tickets and will be a member of Ceragon’s global support team. The candidate should provide an excellent service and will work in an exciting, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
· First focal for all incoming ERP Oracle Applications support incidents
· Works reasonably to resolve incoming ERP support incidents to customer satisfaction
· End to end support of the global logistics business processes
· Performs all processes on the chat/email/phone system – logging in, routing, consulting, escalating and closing incidents
· Ability to work throughout the full lifecycle of a change request from gathering requirements, scoping, design, set-ups and testing
· Potentially take part in projects as functional implementer