The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
• Take part in Ceragons Network Applications Testing of Network Management Systems designed for large scale wireless backhaul networks
• Analyze business and technical documentation and elaborate testing plans, test scenarios and test cases for Network Applications.
• Build test setups, perform manual tests and write automation tests.
• Record, investigate and analyze defects.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
· Very good knowledge of Enterprise Application Testing with at least 3-5 years of proven working experience.
· Good written and spoken English Language skills
· Good understanding of TCP IP/OSI
· Experience in working with relational Databases
· Familiarity with Bug-Tracking systems.
· Experience in Test Automation infrastructure & usage (i.e. RCPTT, Jenkins, Selenium)
· Experience with Network Management Systems
· Experience in fields of Telecommunication
· Experience in working with non-relational Databases
· Experience in working with SQL
· Familiarity in Linux environment usage
· Familiarity with scripting languages
· Familiarity with Version control systems (GIT)
· Experience in Performance Testing
· Experience in End-to-end traffic service management (Ethernet and TDM)
· Experience in Ethernet L2 switching
· Experience in fat client testing
· Experience in web application testing
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging and dynamic environment which requires switching tasks.