The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
· be part of a team developing network management system for managing Ceragon's devices.
· be responsible for the design and development of different features of the NMS product.
· take active role in discussions regarding the NMS product future architecture.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the telecommunications field, specifically to the NMS system of such a customer.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent.
· Very good Java knowledge and 2-3+ years of experience as Java software engineer
· Proven experience of OO software design and multithreading programming.
· Proven experience in SQL and relational DB concepts.
· Experience with JEE application servers (Wildfly is preferred).
· Experience with Spring environment.
· Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
· Familiarity with PostgreSQL / Oracle DB / MySQL.
· Familiarity with JUnit testing and continues integration environments.
· Familiarity with Eclipse RCP / Swing.
· Familiarity with Maven.
· Familiarity with JMS and messaging-based solutions.
· Familiarity with EJB environments.
· Familiarity with no-SQL Databases / Big-Data (Elasticsearch preferred)
· Experience with network management systems (NMS/EMS) and SNMP.
· Experience of working in multi-site projects.
· Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile project.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and willing to work as a team player.