The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
• Take part in regression automation test of wireless backhaul HW & SW systems.
• Define and write automatic test for new systems and features.
• Build test setups
• Record, investigate and analyze defects.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· B.Sc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
· Experience in Networking
· Good English language skills in speaking and in writing
· Knowledge in Ethernet L2/L3 switching
· 1-2 years of relevant experience in manual or automation testing
· Experience in writing and performing automatic regression tests
· Experience in operating Ethernet and TDM Test Equipment (IXIA/Agilent-N2X/STC, OmniBER/etc)
· Experience in microwave radio, modulation, error-proof data transmission
· Experience in TDM (E1/T1) and SDH (STM-1/OC-3) technology
We are looking for candidates capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment, with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.