The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
· be part of a team developing applications on top of network management systems.
· be responsible for the design and development of different features within the enterprise application products.
· take active role in discussions regarding the application products future architecture.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the telecommunications field, specifically to the applications of such a customer.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent.
· Very good Java knowledge and 2+ years of experience as Java developer Full Stack
· Proven experience of OO software design
· Proven experience in SQL and relational DB concepts
(Familiarity with PostgreSQL / Oracle DB / MySQL).
· Familiarity with Java Application Servers / Tomcat.
· Familiarity with Spring environment (specifically Core, MVC, Security).
· Familiarity with AngularJS.
· Familiarity with no-SQL Databases / Big-Data (Elasticsearch preferred)
· Java 8 exposure
· Experience with Spring Boot.
· Experience with Angular 7.
· Experience with Git, Jenkins, Continuous Integration
· Experience with Maven.
· Experience with Docker.
· Experience with messaging-based solutions.
· Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
· Experience of working in multi-site projects.
· Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile project.
· Basic understanding of Ethernet Networking aspects.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and willing to work as a team player.