The field engineer is responsible for supervising on-site the implementation of microwave radio links, performing a wide range of functions including:
- Supervision of subcontractor’s activities: Responsible for assisting Ceragon subcontractors and make sure that the work is carried out properly according to quality standards and time plan.
- Execution of field services: The candidate must be able to perform field services such as site & LOS surveys, interference measures, link I&C, link acceptance, on-site troubleshooting etc.
- Reports and documentation: The candidate must be able to prepare reports and documentation relevant to the field activity performed, examples: site survey reports, as-built documentation etc.
- Training: The candidate must be able to provide technical training to Ceragon customers and services partners.
- +5 years of proven experience as field supervisor of Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning of Radio Links.
- Climbing certificate.
- English: advanced level.
- Soft skills: Communication, Teamwork, Problem-solving.