Business Financial Analyst Student 1138 (This is a year round internship)
• A focal point for tracking, monitoring and controlling opportunities, process, progress, and margins.
• Perform deal profitability analysis for opportunities as well analysis on actual orders and comparing them.
• Release bottleneck of deal analyses at quarter end and on an ongoing basis.
• Conduct deal analysis for actual POs and compare to last approved deal analysis at opportunity level.
• Control opportunities in the Americas regions.
• Assists with budget annual plan preparation process in emphasize to company subsidiaries.
• Working towards an Education in Economics/Business Administration – B.A.
• 1-2 remaining years to graduation – a must!
• Possess a high level of analytical ability; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
• “Hands on” personality, high attention to details capability.
• Complete substantial work volume under pressure.
• The ability to effectively consolidate, present information and communicate with all levels of personnel.
• Familiar with computerized systems mainly Microsoft Excel.
• Well motivated, Self Driven, service oriented.
• Good interpersonal communication and relationship.
• Spanish and Hebrew are an advantage.