FPGA Team Manager
FPGA team manager will join Ceragon design group.
Will manage the FPGA team that includes about 8 engineers.
The manager will be taking part in architecture and micro-architecture, design, IP integration and other tasks as part of the chip development processes.
- BSc in Computer science/ Electrical engineering from known University – Must.
- 8+ years of experience in FPGA or VLSI design – Must.
- At lease 3 years of experience as team leader or team manager – Must.
- Deep knowledge in Verilog – Must.
- Experience in micro-architecture and design of complex blocks – Must.
- Familiar with the verification process of a block (test plan, coverage, etc.) – Must.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) – Must.
- Experience with multi-clock domain designs – Advantage.
- Script knowledge (TCL, Perl, etc.) – Advantage.
- Experience with chip frontend process (synthesis/STA) – Advantage.
- Strong execution orientation.
- Thorough and accurate.
- Good communicator.
- Fast leaning skills.
- Open minded.
- Team Player.