Ceragon is looking for a Global Total Reward Specialist – Sales Commission. You'll play a critical role in the day-to-day operations of the sales plans, interacting daily with regional managers, HR, sales operations, as well as the business finance teams. You will be responsible for supporting global sales incentive plans that could range from calculating, analyzing and consulting. You will be also involved in cross-organizational HR projects and collaborating with team members to support business needs.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical skill, preferably an understanding of sales incentive plans and processes. We are looking for creative problem solvers with strong analytical skills and passion for our great asset- people.
· Lead the sales incentive plans and processes - analyzing and maintenance of plans, creating global policies. Calculate and process commission payments
· Manage and support temporary incentives (SPIFFS) for short term scenarios and support their regional and global deployment.
· Support any other assignments, projects, and initiatives related to Compensation & Benefits as will be required from time to time.
· B.A., B,COM, BBA,MBA in relevant analytics fields (HR, Finance, Business) – a must.
· High-level of proficiency and experience with Excel and Power Point – a must.
· Minimum 3-4 years C&B/ financial analyst role experience, preferably in a global environment.
· Knowledge and experience with Oracle, Sales Force, BI – significant advantage.
· English writing and speaking skills – mandatory.
· High level of analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently and remotely and interaction with global sales leaders globally
· Team player.
· Service oriented.