Ceragon Networks, the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport, is looking for a Hardware designer Intern to join our Hardware team.
In this role you will need:
• Innovative, problem solving, hands-on attitude.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, team player.
• Student for electrical engineering.
• Minimum 3 days per week
• Experience as technician / practical engineer – Must.
• At least 1 years’ experience in integration, HW SW, of multidiscipline systems.
• Excellent technical skills using lab equipment, scope, multimeter.
• Experience in electronic workmanship in a lab, soldering SMT components – Advantage.
• Familiar with OrCAD & Allegro - Advantage.
• High level of Technical English, a must.