Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ: CRNT) delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help you increase your operational efficiency, enhance your end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure your peace of mind
Ceragon is the #1 leading wireless backhaul company
As the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport, Ceragon has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our mission is resolving your wireless backhaul challenges – helping you achieve the highest value for you! Our solutions are deployed by more than 460 service providers, as well as hundreds of private network owners, in more than 130 countries
Ceragon’s employee community spans multiple countries, is highly diverse regionally and culturally, yet connected and cohesive.
We are growing our engineering Team in NA and have an immediate opening for a Planning Engineer
The Microwave Planning Analyst supports the planning engineer in the execution and monitoring of a Telecommunications project performing a wide range of functions, among which are:
• Send all the information of the design of the network required to the contractors to carry out the activities requested by the PM, among which are TSS (Telecom Site Surveys), Studies of Telecommunications Sites, Survey of Information of Zones for deployment of PMP systems (Multipoint Point), Frequency Studies (Spectral Occupation).
• Supervises the work of the contractors who are in the field, providing their collaboration and guidance for the good performance in the assigned activities, as well as clarifying the doubts that may arise and helping in the resolution of any problems that they may confront.
•Report to the Project Manager on the evolution of the planning of the activities, continuously evaluating the progress of the project and trying to identify the possible risks of delays to make the necessary adjustments that guarantee the success of the project.
• Carry out field visits to carry out TSS (Telecom Site Surveys), Telecommunications Site Studies, Zone Information Collection for deployment of PMP systems (Multipoint Point).
• Perform and review Detail Engineering info.
•Perform and review spectrometric reports(frequency scans).
• Use technical software tools such as Pathloss, Mapinfo, Google Earth to perform radio link calculations, terrain topographic profiles, antenna height proposals that guarantee link line of sight.
• Manages project information through tools that allow control, such as Inside, so that the company has easy access to information and in turn can make visible the current status and progress of the projects.
• Follow the guidelines and recommendations of the Project Manager in order to satisfactorily complete the required activities.