The position is in Bucharest, Romania
The IT Helpdesk representative shall take ownership of all incoming support demands for all media. The Technical Support Specialist shall be the first level of contact for issue resolution. Incidents shall be escalated to Level 2 Team Lead when resolution needs more experience/skills on product.
Job requires working in shifts, including weekends.
Tasks vary and may include:
· Provides initial remote technical software support
· Works reasonably in order to resolve incoming support incidents to customer satisfaction
· Requests consultation and or escalates to Level 2 Team lead when resolution needs more experience/skills on product
· Performs all processes on the chat/email/phone system – logging in, routing, consulting and closing cases
· Monitoring and Alerting critical systems failures
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
• Degree/Diploma in a Technical discipline or Technical support equivalent work experience (2 years’ experience at least) – in software
• Working knowledge of Technical Support and customer care - preferred Via phone, skype and ticketing systems.
• Working knowledge of one or more current Microsoft Operating systems and MS office;
• Knowledge office 365 - advantage
• Knowledge of software troubleshooting, Active Directory, VPN;
• Knowledge of software installation and configuration;
• Working Knowledge in ERP systems (supporting, troubleshooting) – big advantage
• Fluent speaker in main language being supported and working knowledge of English
• Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Problem Solving and Troubleshooting Skills – logical way of thinking
• Good Communication Skills – Spoken and written (including technical writing)
• Passion for Technology (curious, has desire to learn, does not rely on past knowledge, stays on top of latest technologies, etc.) in conjunction with a customer-oriented focus
• Availability for shifts, including weekends
• Experience in leading technical teams - advantage.
Working hours are 8 hours/day, shifts covering 07.00-23.00 on weekdays and 09.00-17.00 on weekends.