IT SOX manager - Student
Ceragon is seeking for a student position of IT SOX manager, to lead the end to end aspects of IT SOX regulations (ITGC) audit and control.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the IT SOX process.
- Perform IT SOX readiness testing, conduct periodic and ad-hoc IT SOX processes.
- Collect and analyze IT SOX information.
- Collaborate with Internal and External auditors on IT SOX audit schedule, test procedures and test results.
- Work with business owners and internal management to run IT SOX processes and remediate control gaps.
- Report compliance status including gaps, risks and observations.
- Lead the development, maintenance and enhancement of SOX documentation, controls and procedures.
- Third year student in a technology, compliance or financial discipline
- Strong analytical, research, organizational skills, and report writing skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver high quality results under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail