The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical individual who will:
· be part of a team developing network management system for managing Ceragon's devices.
· be responsible for the design and development of different features of the NMS product.
take active role in discussions regarding the NMS product future architecture.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent.
· Very good Java knowledge and 2+ years of experience as Java Developer
· Proven experience of OO software design and multithreading programming.
· Proven experience in SQL and relational DB concepts.
· Experience with Spring environment (specifically Core, MVC, Security).
· Experience with Web servers (Wildfly is preferred).
· Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
· Familiarity with PostgreSQL / Oracle DB.
· Familiarity with no-SQL Databases / Big-Data (Elasticsearch preferred)
· Familiarity with JUnit testing
· Experience with Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Continuous Integration
· Familiarity with Eclipse RCP / Swing.
· Familiarity with Angular.
· Familiarity with Maven.
· Familiarity with JMS and messaging-based solutions.
· Experience with network management systems (NMS/EMS) and SNMP.
· Experience of working in multi-site projects.
· Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile project.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and willing to work as a team player.