The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
· Design & develop embedded software for Ceragon’s next-generation mobile backhaul platforms.
· Join the embedded software development team that’s leading the work on the next generation cutting edge technology products.
· Actively participate in all stages of the development process: software requirements analysis and definition, design, coding in C/C++ under Linux OS, unit testing.
· Closely collaborate with other R&D groups, such as system engineering, software, hardware and verifications.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the fields of embedded software, networking and telecommunications.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest
The ideal candidate has the following:
· BSc graduate in Computer Science/ Software Engineering
· Practical experience in embedded software
· Good knowledge of C/C++ programming (university level or higher)
· Knowledge of object oriented concepts and data structures
· Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills and team player
· Fluent English
· Knowledge of multithreading
· Experience in software development for complex RT Embedded systems. Knowledge of Embedded Linux
· Knowledge of Ethernet L2 switching