Junior FPGA Design Engineer
Ceragon networks develops a complete product, from idea to field installation, while developing the entire technology internally – FPGA, ASIC, SOC, and RF chip.
We are looking for an FPGA engineer, to Join Ceragon FPGA team in developing next generation backhaul communication systems.
In this role you will be required for:
- All aspects of FPGA design activity: Coding, Synthesizing, verification support and LAB bring up.
- Participate in System definitions for current and next generation products.
- Collaborate with other teams: SW, QA, and Radio ASIC.
- B.Sc. degree from a leading university.
- 2 years experience in FPGA design.
- Experience in system ramp up and FPGA debug.
- Excellent system understanding.
- Experience with networking – advantage.
- Experience with UVM verification flow – advantage.
- Experience with board development – advantage.
- Team player.
- High motivation to excel.