Legal Counsel-maternity leave replacement
A public High- Tech company is currently seeking a maternity leave replacement for a period of 6-8 months starting July 2021 for the position of Legal Counsel.
An opportunity to work as a Legal Counsel in a public international telecommunications company and handle a variety of legal issues in a multi-national environment.
- Providing ongoing legal advice to different company departments at headquarters and worldwide.
- Interacting and working with company's various departments (Sales, R&D, IT, Marketing, Procurement; HR, Finance) on diverse legal issues.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts.
- Handling corporate legal issues regarding the company and its subsidiaries worldwide.
- Assisting in promoting legal awareness of ethics and compliance matters.
- The role will include being a part of a dedicated and professional legal team.
- Maternity leave replacement (at least 6 months)
- English- Mother tongu.
- 100% position
- License to practice law
- At least 4 years of experience as a commercial lawyer in a leading law firm or in-house legal department (Hi-Tech industries)
- Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Experience in advising on various legal and business matters
- Strong negotiating and drafting skills with respect to both legal and commercial issues
- Efficient with an ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- A “team player” and business oriented
- Working with multiple time zones
- Traveling abroad may be required