Linux C/C++ Software Engineer
- Join the infrstructure embedded software development team, developing Inter process communication, multithreading, persistency services, SW upgrade and more Linux userspace features.
- Build and customize Linux OS using Yocto build system.
- Engage in different areas of software development including high-level and low-level embedded applications development.
- Actively participate in all stages of the development process: software requirements analysis and definition, design, coding in C/C++ and unit testing.
#Our location: Rosh Haayin
- B.Sc in computer science or computer engineering – MUST.
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ development and design over Linux OS – MUST.
- Experience with embedded systems – MUST.
- Experience in Multithreading application development– ADVANTAGE.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Capable of self-learning and loves digging into details.
- Capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded systems.