We are looking for a controller to join our finance team - temporary position during maternity leave.
· Monitor reporting to ensure smooth delivery of day-to-day financial operations of Banks, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, GL and statutory reporting
· In charge of monthly, quarterly and annual-end closing tasks
· In charge of monthly inter-company reconciliations with all Company`s related subsidiaries
· Managing bookkeeping team (senior bookkeeper + 4 bookkeepers)
· AD-HOC accounting related projects and process improvements
· On-going Interface with external auditors
· Involvement in annual budget preparation
· Tax – compliance with local reporting requirements and tax fillings, preparation of quarterly tax proforma, ensure proper transfer pricing charges
· Overseeing accounting procedures and internal control procedures, including SOX implementation.
· CPA with Big 5 experience – an advantage
· 2-3 years of experience after internship
· Experience in the high-tech group –advantage
· Knowledge in Oracle/ERP, HFM – significant advantage
· Willingness to work extensive hours
· Excellent English -essential
· Skills- Independent, details oriented, multi-tasking ability, team player, strong supervisory and analytical skills.