We are looking for a technical person who will:
•Take part in Ceragon Network Global Professional Services team.
• Work closely with Pre-sales, R&D, VnV, Regional teams or directly with External Customers to deliver state of the art solutions related to the Ceragon products or multivendor environment.
• Perform Back Office activities related to Transport Network (MW, DWDM, IP/MPLS) on the NOC accounts supported by Ceragon.
• Utilize outstanding technical and communication skills to provide our clients with excellent network support to ensure smooth and reliable operation for the fulfilment of business objectives and processes.
•Perform technical activities related to Network Design, Traffic Engineering or Network Optimization.
•Design complete Turnkey solutions and support Regional Teams during Rollout activities (act as Subject Matter Expert).
• Demonstrating creativity & innovation in generating cost-effective solutions.
•Create requirements for R&D teams in order to develop new features or applications used in Service Delivery.
•Show “Out of the Box” way of thinking in order to meet customer requirement and business objectives
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in delivering outstanding solutions related to telecommunication technology
The ideal candidate has the following:
· B.Sc. in Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent;
· Microwave multivendor experience; Microwave Planning experience (understanding of propagation principles).
· Proven experience with configuration or advanced troubleshooting of transport/transmission networks (NOC/Operations experience)
· Cisco/Juniper certifications (CCNA/CCNP or equivalent)
· Experience in working across multiple teams globally
· French language knowledge
We are looking for candidates with strong networking skills with background in access and aggregation transport networks, excellent communication skills and team player, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging and dynamic environment