What about us:
Ceragon Networks (https://www.ceragon.com/about-ceragon/) is a company that develops innovative equipment used in wireless data transmission among other software and service solutions. Our systems are based on microwave technology and serve as a cost-effective alternative to fiber optics.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and work closely with high-end technologies and have global interaction with hi-tech professionals.
What will you do:
· The NOC Front Office Engineer will work in shifts
· Monitor customers’ networks and act according to the relevant process
· Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate complexity
· Answer to service requests from Ceragon customers
· Support Ceragon engineers in the regions
· Follow helpdesk process to support service request
· Work in lab to re-produce field issues and for self-training.
· University diploma or final year students
· Basic theoretical knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing and Switching, Wireless LAN, Network Monitoring System, Radio Propagation principles
· Basic knowledge in Microwave / Radio communications systems
· Advanced written and verbal English skills
· Willing to work in shifts, including weekends
· Customer oriented
· Solution focused
· Excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and able to work under pressure, as well as willing to work as a team player.
· Advantage: Previous experience in similar positions
Experience in installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of microwave communication systems
1-3 years of experience with interfacing customers (support, presale)
CCNA or equivalent knowledge
Having Spanish knowledge is an advantage.