Onsite technical support
Ceragon is looking for a technical person who will provide a frontal support to our employees.
Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, be passionate about technology, customer-oriented and patient.
The role involves handling incidents and service requests from end-user by following the standard methods and procedures.
Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
Needs to have a very good experience with:
- 2-4 years of experience as Technical Support in a global company (or military) .
- Windows client installations (all versions) – a must.
- Hardware malfunctions & installations – a must.
- Software malfunctions & installations – a must.
- Printers malfunction & installations – a must
- Mobile malfunctions.
- Knowledge in network protocols: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, etc.
- Installation & Troubleshooting 3rd -party applications .
- Basic experience with using Active Directory, SCCM, Mcafee, BitLocker encryption – Advantage.
- Ability to document technical details clearly and to think out-of-the-box.
- Excellent customer-service skills.
- Fast learner.
- Fluent English (reading, writing and speaking) - mandatory.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.