Onsite technical support
Ceragon is looking for a 'One Man \ Woman Show' to provide technical assistance to our employees.
Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, be passionate about technology, customer-oriented and patient.
Provide a frontal technical support to Ceragon employees.
The role involves handling incidents and service requests from end-user by following the standard methods and procedures.
Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
Needs to have a very good experience with:
- 2-4 years of experience as Technical Support in a global company (or military) .
- Windows client installations (all versions) – a must.
- Windows server installations (all versions) – a must.
- Hardware malfunctions & installations – a must.
- Software malfunctions & installations – a must.
- Printers malfunction & installations – a must .
- Office (365 and old versions) knowledge & troubleshooting.
- Linux installation & troubleshooting – Advantage .
- Mobile malfunctions.
- Knowledge in network protocols: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, etc.
- Installation & Troubleshooting 3rd -party applications .
- Basic experience with using Active Directory, SCCM, Mcafee, BitLocker encryption – Advantage.
- Ability to document technical details clearly and to think out-of-the-box.
- Excellent customer-service skills.
- Fast learner.
- Fluent English (reading, writing and speaking) - mandatory.
- Motivated team player who can help drive the team forward.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.