Ceragon is an innovative fast-paced global company and a leader in wireless networks communications. Ceragon serves the world’s most innovative 4G and 5G service providers and other private network owners across mission-critical public safety, utility and industrial markets.
The company is publicly traded on NASDAQ, with revenues of $300M per year. The company employs 1,000 employees worldwide.
Ceragon is seeking for an Oracle Financial implementer to join our IT team
To be responsible for the end to end support of the company’s financial business processes
· End to end support of the financial business processes worldwide on Oracle EBS and Oracle cloud
· Work closely with users to fix issues quick in a quality manner
· Work through the full lifecycle from outlining scope, gathering requirements, define functional solution, creating design documents, set-up and testing
· Work with Oracle support for bug fix and patches support
· Conduct risk assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and develop strategies for mitigation
· Implement and monitor security measures to safeguard against unauthorized access, data breaches, and cyber threats
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and company policies
· Perform audits and reviews of IT processes in collaboration and direction of the Finance internal auditor.
· Provide recommendations for enhancing ITGC frameworks and controls
· Document and communicate findings, issues, and corrective actions to relevant stakeholders
· Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or Equivalent Education and Experience
· Experience on implementing financial processes on Oracle Financials modules - AP, AR, FA, CE, GL, EBTAX, CE, PA, Cost Management
· 2-3 years of implementation and support experience in financial business areas and worldwide organizational environment
· Experience with interfaces with Oracle EBS version 12, Oracle cloud and BI systems
· Proven experience in SOX related processes, information security, or risk management
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills