PHY System Integration Engineer
Take part in integration of complex top of the art 5G wireless backhaul systems, including:
- PHY validation, defining and writing test plans and test procedures for new chips, systems and features.
- Building test setups and performing manual and automatic tests.
- Definition and execution of system tests associated with RF/baseband/PHY/Modem performance
- BSc in Electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of PHY/Modem validation experience
- Experience with complex wireless systems contain mixed signal ASICs and RF/RFIC
- Knowledge and experience in digital communication (IQ modulation-QAM, DPD, AGC, EVM, etc.)
- Experience with Matlab signal processing – advantage
- Experience in programming automation environments (Matlab/C#/C/Payton)
- Excellent engineering skills – problem solving, pragmatic approach, broad system view
- Thorough understanding of Wireless communication systems
- Ability to work well in multi-team environment