Planner, NPI lead
Experienced production planner to coordinate the NPI activity.
Responsibilities includes the following:
- Accountable for NPI production at our contract manufacturing sites
- Monitoring material procurement and production schedule
- Identify gaps to the plan and act to close them while minimizing their effect
- Lead cross operational projects
- Interfaces: buyers and suppliers, engineering, R&D, local and global contract manufacturers
- B.Sc. degree in Industrial engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in production planning (background in the electronic industry is an advantage)
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects & provide support to various departments with different requirements
- Ability to perform in a changing & dynamic environment
- Proficient knowledge of ERP (Oracle is a plus)
- Vast knowledge and experience at excel – a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good English is a must.