The Pre-Sales Engineer is required to work closely with Worldwide Sales/Pre-Sales teams and support various back-office tasks for our Global Sales teams. These include cost-efficient BoM (Bill of Material) creation and BoM review, RFP/RFI (Request for Proposals/Info) responses and network planning for offered transmission solution.
Pre-Sales Engineer goals and objectives:
• Commitment to company & project goals
• Makes decision based on accurate data
• Push for product offering based on sales guidelines and maximize profit
• Excellent customer (internal/external) relationship
• Choose the optimal solution considering customer requirements, available portfolio and market trend stressing our solution value from customer perspective
• Respond at customer Request For Proposal/Info showing “Out of the Box” way of thinking in order to meet customer requirement while maximizing Ceragon’s chances to win.
• Prepare transmission network design (network architecture, link budget estimation, frequency planning, interference calculations, etc)
• Create error free BOM’s for offered microwave systems
• Demonstrating creativity & innovation in generating cost-effective winning solutions
• Adhere to sales guidelines for product selection and escalate as needed
• Accept managerial authority and acts upon it
• Maintains high level of working ethics
• Works according to company procedures
• Team player
• Collaboration & cooperation with:
o Other HQ Pre-Sales Engineers (Romania, Slovakia, Israel and anywhere else).
o Regional Sales People and Sales Engineers worldwide
• Keep productive working relationships with interfaces within the company
• Keep SLA for turnaround time getting back to Regional Sales Engineers
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
• BSc/BA Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ years exposure to or experience in Pre-Sales / Product Management / System Engineering or Network Engineering in the field of wireless and/or packet
• Technical background: Telecommunications & Microwave radios
• Excellent English (verbal and written)
• Spanish knowledge is an advantage
• Team oriented, loyal with positive attitude
• Excellent work ethics
• Experience in wireless communication/networking market - an advantage
• RF path design, Carrier Ethernet, Traffic Engineering – an advantage
• Experience in working across multiple teams globally
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, willing to work in a challenging environment, who are highly motivated and a team player.