To provide technical solutions and support to our sales and project departments both locally and to our international offices.
Looking for a challenge seeking, customer oriented and enthusiastic person as an expansion of our existing team.
The Microwave Radio Engineer will have the following responsibilities, and preferable with the relevant background and personal qualities.
Some additional comments :
As a Pre-Sales Manager, the candidate is required to serve as a focal point of contact for all Pre-Sales activities in a given region. Needs to closely work with sales and Pre-Sales teams, provide a professional technical and commercial response to the field, feedback to the product management with requirements from the region, and promote product and services sales while optimizing profitability.
- B.E. or equivalent
- Atleast 5 years’ experience in product management, system engineering, network engineering or pre-sales in the field of wireless and/or networking
- Technical background: Microwave radios, RF path design, IP networking, Carrier Ethernet, Traffic Engineering
- Knowledge of global Cellular, Telecom & carrier market and carrier requirements
- Experience in wireless communication/networking market - an advantage
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams globally
- Should be good in English and presentation skills