To provide technical solutions and support to our sales and project departments both locally and to our international offices.
Looking for a challenge seeking, customer oriented, and enthusiastic person as an expansion of our existing team.
The Microwave Radio Engineer will have the following responsibilities, and preferable with the relevant background and personal qualities.
- Technical support for the sales department
- Responsible for technical solutions and bid preparation
- Support the sales team to follow up customers
- Support the sales team during contract negotiations
- Presentations and demonstrations at customers
- Technical support for the project department
- Technical Engineering
- General knowledge of microwave radio systems
- Good language skills in English, both written and oral.
- Good general computer skills
- Team oriented and loyal with good attitude.
- Excellent work ethics
- Sales/customer focused.
- Solutions oriented
- Ability to make decisions
- Proactive with ability to motivate and create enthusiasm.
- BE degree is required
- 5 years of experience in product management, system engineering, network engineering or pre-sales in the field of wireless and/or networking
- Technical background in microwave radios, RF path design, IP networking, Carrier Ethernet, traffic engineering
- Knowledge of global cellular, telecom & carrier market, and carrier requirements
- Experience in wireless communication/networking market is an advantage
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams globally
- Should be good in English and presentation skills